Finding a New Drug to Keep Market Share
You have a key asset approaching loss of market exclusivity that needs an improved compound for a follow-on product:
- PharmetRx® uses chemo-modeling to define features of existing compound as the "exemplar" compound.
- Exemplar compound hits multiple targets in non-overlapping pathways.
- Primary drug target and relevant disease pathway defined in using drug targets v.s disease processes analysis.
- Exemplar compound scaffold selected as starting point for new derivatives and analogues.
- Computational modeling identifies best set of compounds for testing.
- Selection of 7 compounds synthesized and tested in cellular model to select best activity.
- Two compounds selected as lead candidates.
- Client receives compounds for further testing.